Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It Never Rains in Southern California...

But baby when it does, it pours.

A page out of the actor/composer's diary.

Up for a great guest-star on BONES. Did really well at the audition and the callback, down to two people, and then lost it because they had to match mother and son characters and the other guy was a better match.

Then went in for a great part on GREEK, but of course that was silly because I leave town tomorrow and what did I expect would happen? Of course they want to have me read for director and producers...on friday.

Sigh.

Story of many people's lives, I suppose.

But on this rainy, cold, Los Angeles day, before I head home to snowy, wintery Wisconsin, I can't help but feel a little blue.

2 comments:

Miriam R. said...

Merry Christmas! :)
I hope, you arrived home without sleeping at the airport or without having any trouble.

Fröhliche Weihnachten (that's what we say here in Germany). ;-)

Kim said...

Just catching up on your past blog entries...Merry Christmas (late) and thanks for the updates on your auditions and such - I like to hear it :-)

I had a big snowy Christmas myself, but I'm back in California now where the sun is shining and I was actually sweating taking the parents' dog for a walk this morning!